Fine Woodworking Live at SUNY New Paltz from Aug. 2-5, 2012

So... is anyone here going? If so, I live nearby so maybe we could have a beer...

Wish I'd known that a couple years ago, when I played a show at your fair.
--

-MIKE-

A return engagement?

You never know. But New Paltz isn't exactly a music mecca so chances are slim. :-)
--

-MIKE-

Woodstock is... I'm even closer to that. ;~)