Fine woodworking

I am a subscriber to Fine woodworking's website. I am not able to log onto the site and trying to email the webmaster, it is rejected by the server as an unknown address. Anybody else having these problems?
"CW" wrote in message

as
FWIW, I was able to logon this morning with no problem.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07

onto