Fine woodworking

I am a subscriber to Fine woodworking's website. I am not able to log onto the site and trying to email the webmaster, it is rejected by the server as an unknown address. Anybody else having these problems?

Reply to
CW

FWIW, I was able to logon this morning with no problem.

Reply to
Swingman

Thanks for the reply. I am still having problems but I was able to get through to the webmaster. We'll see.

Reply to
CW