Finding woodwork through ministry

Born again woodworker? Associate pastor of Presbyterian Church turns to woodworking. Builds church furniture.
Greensboro News - Record article is OK, but photo is very disturbing.
http://www.news-record.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060606/NEWSREC0104/60605018
Please help me identify what the pastor is making in this photo.
Thanks

http://www.news-record.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060606/NEWSREC0104/60605018

I believe his question was tongue-in-cheek. Put your mind in the gutter and look at the picture again....
Bob S.

from hell aint it!!! Sorry about that.

http://www.news-record.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060606/NEWSREC0104/60605018
Table or chair leg. Dave