Finally ordered table saw

After much debate and mental anguish for the last month over which table saw to buy for under $1000. I just ordered the Jet JWTS-10CW2-JF 10" Table Saw with 2 Cast Iron Wings and JETFence"Also ordered the Freud 6" dado set, 2 leecraft inserts and the Freud glue line rip blade. Ordered it all from Amazon with the free shipping. Now to start cleaning out a space in the garage/shop.
--
Mike S.
snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net

Isn't that Bay Area Dave's line?

Mike S. wrote:

Congrats! Many happy years of making sawdust!
-- Mark

I think that you will be very happy with your purchases. I don't have a Jet saw, but have had great experiences with my Jet tools. I am also very satisfied with Jet customer service.
Bob McBreen
What did you pay for the saw? One of the woodworking shops had it for sale at $599, and I was real tempted, but went with a nice used one instead.

Mike S. wrote:

I was pricing table saws tonight.
Damn.
Long as it's good for you not much else maters.
Oh Yeah,
You suck.
;)
--
Mark

N.E. Ohio
I got the Freud glue line rip blade a while ago and I'm really happy with it. I need to find a decent crosscut blade. Any recommendations out there?