Finally ordered table saw

After much debate and mental anguish for the last month over which table saw to buy for under $1000. I just ordered the Jet JWTS-10CW2-JF 10" Table Saw with 2 Cast Iron Wings and JETFence"Also ordered the Freud 6" dado set, 2 leecraft inserts and the Freud glue line rip blade. Ordered it all from Amazon with the free shipping. Now to start cleaning out a space in the garage/shop.

Reply to
Mike S.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooooo! Ya shoulda bought the other one....

Bob S. ;)

Reply to
Bob S.

Congrats! Many happy years of making sawdust!

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

I think that you will be very happy with your purchases. I don't have a Jet saw, but have had great experiences with my Jet tools. I am also very satisfied with Jet customer service.

Bob McBreen

Reply to
RWM

What did you pay for the saw? One of the woodworking shops had it for sale at $599, and I was real tempted, but went with a nice used one instead.

Reply to
Wade Lippman

I was pricing table saws tonight.

Damn.

Long as it's good for you not much else maters.

Oh Yeah,

You suck.

;)

Reply to
Mark

I got the Freud glue line rip blade a while ago and I'm really happy with it. I need to find a decent crosscut blade. Any recommendations out there?

Reply to
BeerBoy

Isn't that Bay Area Dave's line?

Reply to