Festool, what kinda deal is that?

Page 4 of 4

Look at it this way. With the 75" guide it will only over hang 13.5" on both sides if making a 90 degree cut. if you make an angle cut you will need more guide on the table. It would not concern me in the slightest. I would rather be a little long than short.

I can't imagine a 75" guide being any more difficult (knocking over beer) to handle than a 55". So for me, a long one ( 105?) and a 75 would be perfect.