Fascinating website

I recently did a search for information on pilasters after reading some comments by Mike Hide on abpw. During the search I came across a fascinating site that should be recommended viewing for all aspiring cabinet makers.
I have only seen two previous references in the Wreck for The Chipstone Foundation website, neither one highlighted it's full potential. This is probably one of the better websites I have seen.
Online books and articles are included, an example is:
Alan Miller Roman Gusto in New England: An Eighteenth-Century Boston Furniture Designer and His Shop.
http://www.chipstone.org/publications/1993/Miller93/article.html
To see their catalogue, http://tinyurl.com/hreq and select Start a new session, then (say) "Digital Library for the Decorative Arts and Material Culture"
I may be in this site for weeks.
Greg
(I have no affiliation with this site, yada, yada . . . . )
amazing site!

fascinating
Designer