FAQ or Archives (Wood Bores)

I would like the link to the Woodworking FAQs or Archives so I can see how I might get rid of wood bores in some rough cherry I have. Suggestions to solve the wood bore problem are certainly welcome, as well. Thanks.
On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:40:16 -0800, Charles wrote

http://www.cs.rochester.edu/~roche/wood.html