FA: Rockwell Heavy Duty Wood Lathe, Mesa, AZ NO RESERVE!

Just listed my restored Rockwell 12"x36" Heavy Duty Woodlathe on ebay. Comes with accessories. Never used it since the restoration. Several other nice machines coming up soon, Powermatic PM100 Planer, Rockwell Heavy Duty 8" Long Bed Jointer, perhaps my Walker Turner 16" Bandsaw (with Variable Speed Variable Frequency Drive)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemu11360323