Exotic Hardwood in NH, MA?

I had another post for sources online which I'll look at. But I was wondering if anybody in the Southern NH, Metro west area of Boston knows of places to find woods like Curly Maple, Purple heart, etc.
-- -Jim
If you want to reply by email its --> ryan at jimryan dot com Please use BCC and lets all avoid spam

Might be a little out of your way, but these are where I shop...
http://www.goosebaylumber.com / http://www.highlandhardwoods.com /
Until I moved out of the area, I used Highland Handwoods for many years. Their products, prices and service were excellent. GerryG

There are a bunch within an hour or so; here are four to get you started.
www.andersonmcquaid.com Cambridge, MA www.highlandhardwoods.com Brentwood, NH www.righteouswoods.net Rowley, MA www.hkhardwood.com Lakeville, MA
I've been to HK Hardwood many times. Very good selection, although not as big a warehouse as they used to have. Prices are alright.
For domestic hardwoods (and some exotics) I go to the CT wood group hardwood outlet http://www.cwghardwoodoutlet.com/ in Enfield, CT. It's just across the border from MA, near Hartford.
Mike

of
Mike in Mystic wrote:

If he's willing to drive that far then Harris Enterprise <http://www.harrisent.com in Manchester isn't all that much farther and worth a look.

--
--John
J. Clarke wrote:

Also try Downes and Reader Hardwood Co. in Stoughton, MA.

We do a fair amount of buisiness with http://www.mainecoastlumber.com/retailstore.html
and they deliver to Mass.
HTH Lenny