Excalibur out of business?

I've been checking out overhead blade guards for the table saw with built in dust collection and it seems no one has any Excalibur guards in stock. Their web site has not worked in a few days.

Are they belly up? And I have a few questions about these type guards. Are these easily moved out of the way when needed, and does the dust collection work? Thanks! --dave

Reply to
Dave Jackson

Dave,

Excalibur has been bought my General.

See,

for info on the old Excalibur, new General product.

I sell lots of the EXBC's and have several in stock, but I doubt I am local to you...

David, tool monger.

Reply to
David F. Eisan

Remove the hyphen and the link works.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

Maybe General can use their production abilities to make the nicely designed Excalibur products a bit more reasonably priced. Every time I've looked at an Excalibur product, I've ended up exclaiming "THAT THING IS HOW MUCH???"

And this comes from a guy who has no issues dropping the cash for a General 650, Leigh D4, or Fuji HVLP unit, as I see the value.

Reply to
B A R R Y