Emrick Universal Woodworker?

I just ended up with this rather odd combination machine from the 1950's. It's a lathe, drill press, grinder, and two more tools ("5 tools in one!") that I haven't yet found. Made out of welded angle iron.
Does anyone have literature or info on this thing? It looks like something that would have been sold out of the back of Popular Mechanics back then. I've never tried woodturning, so I can get some use out of it.
GTO(John)
On 05 Oct 2003 21:54:25 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (GTO69RA4) Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

John, i found this on the owwm site. . .not much there but its a start?
http://www.owwm.com/MfgIndex/detail.asp?ID )1
Traves