Edlite LED slim light box

Edlite Company Limited is a professional in edge-lit light panels. (LED ,CCFL,EEFL,T4/T5 Lamp) We've worked in this industry for nearly ten years, and with a full experience, we cooperated with more than 30 company in different countries and areas of the world.
More detail,please kinldy enter into our website: http://www.edlite.hk