DVD storage cabinet plans

Under Furniture, Cabinets and then page two... there is a video tape cabinet plan that will work fine for DVD's... I built one of them. Nice easy to follow plan too.

Reply to
Mark Hopkins

Hi,

Does anyone know where i can get plans for a really nice DVD storage cabinet. It has to hold over 100 at least. I would like a bookshelf style, possible with doors. Any help would be great. I cant seem to find anything for DVD's on the Net

Thank you

Eric

Reply to
ehurlbut