Dustbin cupboard door

My dustbin cupboard door is knackered. Its a very short door. The doo
is approximately 3 feet wide by 3.5 feet high and made of 6- overlapping panels. I dont really want to get a carpenter in for this Is the door available readymade so I can just put it in myself
-- butterfly
butterfly wrote: | My dustbin cupboard door is knackered. Its a very short door. The | door is approximately 3 feet wide by 3.5 feet high and made of 6-8 | overlapping panels. I dont really want to get a carpenter in for | this. Is the door available readymade so I can just put it in | myself?
Perhaps. It would help to know where you are, and - if the door needs to match anything - what that "anything" looks like. A photo posted to news:alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking would help people in your area to help you...