Dust masks?

Does anyone have any experience using the Dustfoe or North CFR-1 dust masks? My concern is that they both have their filters located in the center. I include a lot of detail carving on my furniture and I feel these may partially obstruct my vision. The one I am presently using has side filters (not canisters) but it is wearing out and is no longer available.
Thanks, Dave
I would recommend the Dust-Be-Gone Mask from Rockler. Very comfortable and effective.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

--
Joseph Connors
The New Golden Rule: