Dust Collector sucked a towel ... won't work

My Jet dust collector sucked up a towel ... it went thru the hose, thru the fan and lodged in the short tube between the blower and the collector bag when the motor quit working. The fan spins freely but the motor won't turn on.
Any ideas appreciated
Paul
Paul L wrote:

is there a reset button on the motor?
On 3/4/2010 12:53 PM, chaniarts wrote:

No ... but I had immediately checked the circuit I thought the collector was on and it was OK. Just now I checked the breaker box and the breaker was tripped. All a ok ...
Thanks for your reply
Paul

That is one of those Wwhhhhheeeewww moments!

So your DC is no longer on the rag?

So, you're not going to have to throw in the towel? <grin>

He almost got fleeced.

This thread blows...

Actually, the original problem was it sucked, not blew. <snicker>

Zero-sum game, if it was sucking somewhere, it was blowing somewhere else. I stand by my pun.

THAT goes with the terri-tory!

No matter how great the idea seems in the shower, you need proper clothing before woodworking - running to the shop dressed only in a towel can lead to all sorts of complications ;-)
John