Dust collecting with a circular saw

Recently I have gotten around to setting up dust collection. My main tools are now hooked up and working well. The one tool I use alot (I dont have a big table saw) is my circular saw for rough cutting sheet goods down to size. I would love to figure out a way to try and collect the dust. I have an old Makita which works beautifully, but has the traditional dust exhaustat the back of the saw. I have seen some saws with an actual dust collection port, but I am not interested in buying a new one just for that. I have also seen some saws with a plastic shroud which seems to slip over the blade area. I have not seen any addon shroud or anything else similar to retrofit an existing saw however.

Any thoughts?

danh

Reply to
danh