Drill Press Foot Pedal

Years ago I had plans for a foot pedal to raise and lower a drill press. The pedal would raise and lower the quill allowing you to have 2 hands to control the wood. I am now unable to find these amongst years of accumulated junk. Would anyone have any idea where I can get a copy of this? Thanks for any and all help.
In typed:

Look for sewing machine or monitor mechanized lifts. About $100.
On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 07:25:25 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

control the wood. I am now unable to find these amongst years of accumulated junk.
How about a foot actuated pneumatic vise which kept your two hands out of the danger area to move the quill, instead? (no safetyNazi here)

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?28506-foot-actuated-drill-press-%28retrofit-%29 It's a start.
For the top half: Some of the old monsters had foot feeds which caught the quill and dragged it down. The Sawmill Creek guys were thinking like I was originally, with a gear and chain attached to the quill feed shaft. Pneumatics is another method you might look into. What make and model of DP do you have? Does it have threaded holes on the outside of the quill which can accept bolts, or would you have to do a collar mount? Got pics?
Now for the bottom half: (another perpetual problem area)
There are three common ways to raise a press or drill press table. One is with a pulley and counterweight, another is with a geared track (standard on all the old large DPs), and third is with a winch on top (or on the side with a pulley up top.)
-- They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority. -- Gerald Massey, Egyptologist