drill press dust collection - my solution

Pictures of my latest approach to collecting dust and chips from a drill press are shown at http://www.anneldavis.com/bobandanne/dp_dust_collection.htm .
I also posted pictures in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.
A drill press using a large bit throws off an amazing amount of chips in a perfect 360 degree distribution pattern. Its like a little mini-planer sitting on a table and creates a big mess. I am very pleased with this solution for my circumstances. Perhaps it will stimulate your thinking for your own situation.
Best regards, Bob Davis Houston, Texas

Another up side for one of these, you can run even the largest of diameter bits for a way long time and the air rushing past will keep the bit from heating up.
UA100

I used an aluminum dryer duct on the DP. I can bend it into place and it stays. It's cheap and it works well. The setup also does exactly what UA says it does in regards to airflow.
Barry
Looks good. I have been coming in from the back and over a fence and it has been a pain. This looks like a good way of getting close without the duct getting in the way. I am going to give it a try.