Dove tails

I don't know why but I have a thing for dovetail joints I find myself putting them in every thing I do. Last year in our kitchen I built new cabinets and all the corners were dove tailed long with the draw fronts. maybe I should seek help.
jeffk writes:

You keep putting up binary files on a non-binary group, you may need help getting off the kill files of most of the other members.
Charlie Self "Character is much easier kept than recovered." Thomas Paine
jeffk Did you cut the dovetails with jig or did you make them by hand?