Do you like Chinese products?

Pork fried rice and Korean Kimchi is non hazardous according to NFPA 70 (NEC that is). Now super Kimchi could set you on fire but that's another discussion outside of woodworking.

Wood dust, on the other hand (NEC Article 500 Class II, Division 1 and 2), could be hazardous and under the right conditions could also result in an explosion.

Reply to
Fred

Maybe you can give me the answer.

Reply to
bobotang

My ex-brother-in-law is a machinist/lathe operator in his own company. He makes the weirdest things. Mostly for aerospace companies. Accuracy takes on a whole new meaning when you see what he is involved with. Stuff like gyroscope parts.

Over 25 years ago... he ordered a lathe from China. He claimed it had nothing to do with price as it was pretty darn expensive. It was all about accuracy and he claimed that nobody made that type of lathe to those standards anywhere else. When it arrived I took a close look at it. It was beautifully executed. Like a Swiss watch. At max RPM all I could hear was the whistling of the air around the chuck and a soft hum..and felt no vibration.

They also make shit.

Reply to
Robatoy

I buy through distributors.

--=20 Will R. Jewel Boxes and Wood Art

power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20 who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw

Reply to
WillR