Dining Chairs Plans Needed...

I would like to build a set of dining room chairs, but the wife will only allow a certain style. Could somebody help me by pointing me in the right direction for a set of plans that closely matches the set of chairs I'm looking for? I've attached a link that shows a picture of them.
http://www.crateandbarrel.com/itemgroups/372_0.asp
Thanks in advance!!!