Difference between Cheney and bin Laden

Osama only targets his enemies.
Scott Cramer wrote:

And we also know the difference between a good troll and a wannabe ;-)
Joe Barta
Wow really clever did you make it up or read it some place

What part of "hunting accident" do you have difficulty understanding?
--
Regards,
On 17 Feb 2006, Doug Miller spake unto rec.woodworking:

What part of "sense of humor" do you entirely lack?
We all know it was an accident.
And just as Chappaquiddick will always associated with big Teddy's name, this little incident will follow Dead-Eye Dick to the end of his days. And so will the jokes.
Scott Cramer wrote:

I'd still rather go hunting with Dick Chaney then go driving with Ted Kennedy

To wit: http://cheneyplaysfolsom.cf.huffingtonpost.com / It's a riot.
--
"New Wave" Dave In Houston

Oh, was that humor?
--
Regards,
On 17 Feb 2006, Doug Miller spake unto rec.woodworking:

Yes, Doug, it was. Thanks for asking.

Guess I just didn't recognize it. I thought humor was supposed to be, you know, funny.
--
Regards,