Dewalt 746X table saw

Anyone on the rec have this saw? I'm curious how it's holding up. Also the pro's and con's of it.
--
Mike S.
snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net
Mike S.
snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net
I've been using mine for about a year.
Very nice saw in a compact package.
I work mostly with maple, cherry, walnut, mahogany, and oak. No problem cutting anything up to 8/4.
I would definitely consider purchasing it again. Of course once I get a bigger shop, I'm probably going to trade it in on a Unisaw.
Rick