Delta Table Saw

I was at Menards today to get some fake grass to finish off the beagle's ramp (she is old and has a tough time getting up and down the steps). I happened to pass through the tool aisle (of course) and noticed a Delta table saw for $88. It looks suspiciously like the generic table saw my mom bought me as a xmas present 15 or so years ago that has been sitting in my garage and getting very little use because I managed to strip out the threads on the fence.
In fact, I think except for some cosmetic things and the miter, they might well be twins. I wonder if a fence from it would work on mine. I used to use it now and then but without a decent fence its not much use.