delta table saw

Hello,

Is it worth looking at the Delta TS300?? im interested in a half decent entry level ts... if not what else should i be looking at?

Thanks

Reply to
Christian

IMHO, the table saw is the most important tool in the shop since is so basic to so many other operations.

IMHO, the most important part of any table saw is the fence.

Given the above, my choice is to get a Unifence and drive anything under it that wants to call itself a table saw and you will be happy.

My choice would be a "contractor's saw".

You will be happy while you own it and you will be able to get your money out of it when you sell it.

HTH

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Excellant advice !!!! My feelings exactly about the fence. It is the most important part of any table saw.

Reply to
Lawrence A. Ramsey