Delta Professional Table Saw

Does anyone have any comments about Delta table saws?
Carol & Richard wrote:

Yes.
UA100

Delta makes a lot of different saws. If you are looking at a particular model, or type of saw, it is best to ask a specific question. If you don't, I can not imagine that you will get many useful answers.
I have only owned one Delta saw. It was a 3 hp, single phase, Unisaw with a Beismeyer fence. It was a wonderful saw.

Good stuff