Delta parts?

Well, the Delta moving management has hit me. Somehow or another I bent the shaft on my Delta miter saw. I need to replace the jackshaft assembly. I ordered one from Tool Parts Direct. I have used them before and they are fairly quick, though all Delta parts are backordered. After a week of no action, I called and found out that Delta is moving their parts distribution to SC and everything is at a standstill. Delta can't give an ETA. I called them and they said maybe in 2 weeks (3 weeks ago). I e-mailed Delta to complain. They asked what parts I needed so I replied with that information. Now they won't answer any e-mail from me.
I'm stuck. It has been over a month and I have no idea if I will even be able to aquire the part or when, if ever.
Arrrrrrgh!
Should I just trash this tool and buy another with some other name on the side? Are all my Delta tools now just so much junk.
On 11/30/2011 10:45 AM, Ray wrote:

Believe it or not, check on eBay. There are a couple of Delta parts suppliers who sell there. I bought a brand new motor for my Delta BOSS spindle sander from these folks a year or so ago for $45, about half of what Delta wanted:
http://stores.ebay.com/Delta-Tool-Parts-by-tools-rule
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 11/30/2011 10:45 AM, Ray wrote:

Delta is kinda in a transition again as they have recently been sold and bought again. On a good note more of their products are being built in the US again on a bad note their manufacturing facility appears to be TINY.