Delta drun sander

have delta drum sander on wish list, any opinions on the18 inch 31-225x? Performax 16 looks to bustable Thanks
--
Rob Maguire
hey_beerman at verizon dot net
Robert Maguire wrote:

Oh yes, I have the delta and like it. Most performax owners like theirs too. For both units you have to know their limitations, JG
Robert Maguire wrote:

Robert -
I have had the Delta Unit for several years and am happy with it... The other posts about sander limitations are correct... If you try to use it (or the performax) as a planer, it'll stall. I don't take very big bites off at a time with mine, but then I usually don't have to <g>)...
I'd get it again... I just wish it had a bigger motor, but then it coudn't run on 110...
John Moorhead