Delta DP Spindle sander attachment (17-960)

Does anyone havea Delta Drill Press Spindle Sander Attachment number

17-960? I'm looking for a copy of the owners manual. If you have one please let me know. I picked one up at a flea market and I'm not sure how to set it up.

Thanks TTag

Reply to
TAg Gavin

Don't suppose it would be online at

perchance?

Often if you call the 800 number they'll send such literature at no or very little charge.

I'd at least try those two options if you haven't already--iow, don't write of Delta a priori.

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

I have already tried Delta and they said it is not available. Thanks

Reply to
TAg Gavin

OK, oftentimes folks seem try there last...

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

You can buy manual and parts lists for $15. See

Bob

Reply to
BillyBob

Thursday I had my first dealing with Delta Customer Relations since the buy-out. I needed a manual for an older shaper (+/- 1991). Since it wasn't on line, where it would have been free, there was a $10 charge. Not overly expensive, but free would have been nice.

Glen

Reply to
Glen