Delta DP Spindle sander attachment (17-960)

Does anyone havea Delta Drill Press Spindle Sander Attachment number 17-960? I'm looking for a copy of the owners manual. If you have one please let me know. I picked one up at a flea market and I'm not sure how to set it up.
Thanks TTag
TAg Gavin wrote:

Don't suppose it would be online at www.deltawoodworking.com, perchance?
Often if you call the 800 number they'll send such literature at no or very little charge.
I'd at least try those two options if you haven't already--iow, don't write of Delta a priori.
I have already tried Delta and they said it is not available. Thanks

TAg Gavin wrote:

OK, oftentimes folks seem try there last...
Duane Bozarth wrote:

Thursday I had my first dealing with Delta Customer Relations since the buy-out. I needed a manual for an older shaper (+/- 1991). Since it wasn't on line, where it would have been free, there was a $10 charge. Not overly expensive, but free would have been nice.
Glen

You can buy manual and parts lists for $15. See www.owwm.com/files/PDF/Batory/Batcat.pdf
Bob