Delta 36-390C (Canada)

Any one using this saw? I beleive it is the same as the TS300 on the Delta website. Found it for $349 at HD and since I am returning my Crapsman, I thought would be a good choice for a starter.
Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Lars
I have the TS300, almost sorry I bought it. As is, it does serve it's purpose. In the midst of a full kitchen redo, and it's coming along good. Just slow, (not the tools fault) If I had to do it over again, I'd buy a little better one. But on the other hand, to get a little better you need to spend a fair amount more.
Dig into Google for a post I made about the TS300 a while back. After a year or so and a handful of projects, I'm plenty happy with it. Would I want to production cut cabinets full time with it? Hell no! But it has done fine with a kitchen, garage, and an office full of cabinets and shelves. Didn't do too shabby on my nephews pinederby racer, either.
C Ya, Mikey
-- All good fishermen stay young until they die, for fishing is the only dream of youth that doth not grow stale with age ---J.W. Muller---