Delta 14" Band Saw dust chute

My less than useful dust chute has bit the dust. Ha ha, I made a funny.
Ahem
Does anyone know of any alternatives, perhaps a web site with pics, for dust collection from one of these saws? The saw has the enclosed case and I have a 4" dust collection hose in the area.
Thanks,
Geoff Morristown, NJ
Geoff I have a metal one from Delta that takes the 4" hose it is quite a bit better than the little plastic one/ Fred
Geoff Clark wrote:

Geoff Here is one idea: http://www.bill.pounds.net/woodshop/bandsawdc.html
Paul P

dust
have
On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 01:45:56 GMT, "Paul Proefrock"

or just put a 4" home in the door and put a elbow and hose on it. that's what I did works great.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Steve Knight wrote:

Ah yes, the Delta 14" Droopy Dick model.
UA100
Iturra Design has one (along with a lot of other bandsaw-related goodies). No web site, but call them at 888-722-7078 and they'll be happy to send you a copy of their very interesting catalog.
On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:36:20 GMT, "Geoff Clark"

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:36:20 GMT, "Geoff Clark"

Delta sells one. There is a picture of it on my bandsaw in the Shop Tour area of my website. Link below.
LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
How well does it work? Got a Delta PN?
Art