Delayed Gloat

Browing the HD today - spotted a brand new Rigid Hammer Drill 18v - normally 189.00 - for 89. It managed to somehow just fall into my cart.
I get home and SWMBO is pissed b/c she already picked up one for Xmas. I told her the price - she quickly scarfed it up and put it away until xmas and she returning the other one for something else :) So I guess its actually a delayed double gloat !!
--
Thanks,
Rob

You can reply to me at

anyway, you suck.
jc
There wasn't a portion of a tag on the floor with $1 on it was there.

A gloat with a fuse!! Cool!
You, of course, sucketh.
GOOD FIND! Pays to visit them regularly