Delayed Gloat

Browing the HD today - spotted a brand new Rigid Hammer Drill 18v - normally

189.00 - for 89. It managed to somehow just fall into my cart.

I get home and SWMBO is pissed b/c she already picked up one for Xmas. I told her the price - she quickly scarfed it up and put it away until xmas and she returning the other one for something else :) So I guess its actually a delayed double gloat !!

Reply to
Rob V

Yeah, *something else* for HER! You already got yours!

anyway, you suck.

jc

Reply to
noonenparticular

There wasn't a portion of a tag on the floor with $1 on it was there.

Reply to
Tom H

A gloat with a fuse!! Cool!

You, of course, sucketh.