Deck stain - Behr Semi-Transparent Stain with Nanoguard

The local Home Depot is carrying a deck semi transparent stain - Behr "Premium Semi-Transparent Weatherproofing Deck, Fence & Siding Stain". The product info is at
This product is offering the longest time warranty of all the semi- transparent stains at the stores in my area - 6 years for horizontal surfaces and 8 years for vertical surfaces.
The product description states that this is a "A semi-transparent stain featuring NANOGUARD® technology provides ultimate durability with water clean-up. This urethane-fortified penetrating formula..."
Does anyone have experience with this in terms of longevity and how well it will wear? I have a moderate sized deck that is in full sun 10 AM to 6PM.
Thanks Tom