Deal on Shop Fox fractional dial caliper

After looking at the various fractional dial calipers out there, I settled on one advertised as "Avenger" from http://www.woodworkersshop.com/Avenger_Fractional_Caliper.htm
My first choice (in my price range) was Shopfox. The Shopfox, and the one I ordered, both have the fractional markings on the outter ring of the dial, which makes for easier reading/accuracy. The Shopfox was around $34, and the Avenger was on sale for $25. When they arrived (friend and I split shipping on 2) they were both Shopfox calipers :-)
In case anyone is looking for a caliper.
Using it today, I love it! Cliff

Looking at the photo, the face looks exactly like the one I got from Highland Hardware 3 years ago. For $30.
I'd say not quite a gloat, but a good deal.