David Marks' Table Saw Sled

I watched David last evening making the butcher block table. Nice piece of (scrap) work.
He uses an interesting sled for cross-cutting. I was wondering if there are plans to build that sled.
TIA, Irwin
You mean plans like these?
http://www.djmarks.com/woodworks/mitersled.asp
UA100
"Irwin Schwartz" wrote in message

The sled he used in the segment was just a straight ahead table saw sled, although a bit bigger than most. Just about any book on table saw's, and most books on shop jigs will have a similar version.
Paste the following in a Google search window" plans "table saw sled"
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 7/10/04

I'll post my feebile attempt at a DJM style sled in ABPW.