Daniel Day-Lewis

I wonder what kind of table saw he has.
========================================http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Day-Lewis
'In 1968, Day-Lewis's parents, finding him to be "too wild", sent him to Sevenoaks School in Kent, as a boarder.[9] Though he detested the school, he was introduced to his two most prominent interests, woodworking and acting.'
that would be interesting to know
On Feb 26, 3:27 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Why are you interested in Daniel Day-Lewis' wood? =:O
A footnote: He's married to a daughter of the playwright Arthur Miller, who, IIRC, was a big-time woodworker...I seem to remember he had a really nice shop at his home in Connecticut...

A footnote to a footnote:
Since Day-Lewis is the son in law of Athur Miller, he also would be the son in law of the late Ms. Monroe. Depending on the years involved of course.
Joe G

I think old Arthur had something like four wives...anyway, according to IMDB daniel's wife's mother was Inge Morath...

He probably used a hand saw, which acted like a table saw with the proper method..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing