Daniel Day-Lewis

I wonder what kind of table saw he has.

'In 1968, Day-Lewis's parents, finding him to be "too wild", sent him to Sevenoaks School in Kent, as a boarder.[9] Though he detested the school, he was introduced to his two most prominent interests, woodworking and acting.'

Reply to
samson

that would be interesting to know

Reply to
femalelinktrader

Why are you interested in Daniel Day-Lewis' wood? =:O

RicodJour

A footnote: He's married to a daughter of the playwright Arthur Miller, who, IIRC, was a big-time woodworker...I seem to remember he had a really nice shop at his home in Connecticut...

Reply to
eag111

He probably used a hand saw, which acted like a table saw with the proper method..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

A footnote to a footnote:

Since Day-Lewis is the son in law of Athur Miller, he also would be the son in law of the late Ms. Monroe. Depending on the years involved of course.

Joe G

Reply to
GROVER

I think old Arthur had something like four wives...anyway, according to IMDB daniel's wife's mother was Inge Morath...

Reply to
eag111