Damn you Robin Lee

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?pageI709&categoryQ&abspage=1&ccurrency=1&SID and
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?pageI708&categoryQ&abspage=1&ccurrency=1&SID Two more must haves. :-)
I might add, the high angle blade that LV now sells for the Smoother works very well in that plane. (I'm mentioning this because I noticed in the second link there is an optional high angle blade for the new LA jack plane). Well worth the bucks. The smoother is the only LV plane I have so far; it's GREAT!
dave
William MacBain wrote:

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?pageI709&categoryQ&abspage=1&ccurrency=1&SID=

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?pageI708&categoryQ&abspage=1&ccurrency=1&SID=