Dado on a curved wall.

Hi
I have looked at a few of the posts and they look pretty technical so this is probably a complete gumbo question but anyway!!....
I am about to start on my first diy project in our new house, renewing the dado which has been REALLY badly done, it is a 1930's house and one of the walls has quite a large curve on it.
I was basically wondering how I fit the dado around this? I have read about cutting grooves in the dado but my very unexperienced logic tells me the wood would just split?
Can you buy dado with grooves already cut?
Thanks
Lucyxx
Lucymoosey wrote:

What sort of radius? _______________

Wood bends a lot. If the saw cuts are at the proper spacing and depth, the thin outer layer will just bend. Moistening can help too.
Unless the wall is a *real* curve with a relatively small radius you should be able to just bend without relief cuts. ________________

No idea.