dado blade

I'm looking for a dado blade. I have been using an older craftsman wobble blade and I think it's time to upgrade. Any suggestions on different brands etc. Thanks
Joe said:

DAGS - (Do a Google Search in this group.)
Briefly, Forrest Dado King and Freud's are popular. Some report good results from CMT and others. Depends on how deep your pocket is, and what you plan to do. But almost ANY decent blade is better than a wobble, IMHO.
Greg G.

www.ridgecarbidetool.com www.infinitytools.com Also Forrest, Freud, and probably a couple of others. It has been discussed here many times so go to google groups for a search.

Freud or Infinity make nice blades Here's my review of the Infinity 8" Dadonator set: http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/infinitydadonator.htm Hope that helps!
--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski
Joe Wrote: > I'm looking for a dado blade. I have been using an older craftsman > wobble

I recently (last week) asked the same question here. I tried to order the Infinity Dadonator but Infinity did not have it available, they are on backorder, no blems available. Fwiw, for less then the cost of the Dadaonator I was able to buy the Freud dial-a-width SD608 dado set ($400msrp, $250 street price) brand new from a tool store on Ebay, a little less than $190 delivered. The Dadonator is $200 and Infinity should give you free shipping on it, so only $10 diff between those two.
--
joe2

Wel after careful consideration I ordered the Dadonator. They offered a $10 rebate a $3 web saving and free shipping. Total cost was$166. It should be here 2-5 days, I'll let you know how it works out

One of my smartest tool "upgrades" was to get rid of my Craftsman POS wobble dado and buy a Forrest Dado King. You don't realize what a lousy design that wobble is until you buy ANYTHING else.