Cypress supplier in New England?

Hi All,
I'm looking to get some cypress to build some outdoor furniture. Anyone recommend a supplier in the North of Boston area (Merrimack valley or southern NH)?
TIA.
Steve
--
Stephen Anthony

"I fear we have awakened a sleeping tiger and filled it with a

Well if you truly mean New England, I know of at least two. Harris Enterprises in Manchester CT and CT Hardwoods Group in Enfield, CT. I'm pretty sure Downes and Reader in Stoughton MA has it also. I bought some earlier this year and paid about $3.50 a foot for 4/4 Ed
Stephen, Am I missing something here? Eastern white cedar, $1/BF at the local mill, is rot resistant and looks great year after year with an annual bleach bath. When in Rome.... I guess I am curious why one would use lumber from away when our back yards are full of a great alternative. Dave

Steve ...
<<I'm looking to get some cypress to build some outdoor furniture. Anyone recommend a supplier in the North of Boston area (Merrimack valley or southern NH)?>>
You might try Highland Hardwoods in Brentwood, NH. Their website does not list cypress among the species they carry but it wouldn't hurt to ask. I did see some in the Woodcraft store in Manchester, CT last week so I assume it would also be available at their store in Newington, NH outside of Portsmouth or their store in Woburn.
Lee