Cutting Board

Check out my latest project, a cutting board I made for my wife. Its is made from 3-strips of cherry and 2-strips of maple. After making it I noticed a crack in on of the maple strips and I almost started over.
Then I decided to do the right thing and fix it using a dutchman. I have never used a dutchman in a project before, but I am happy with the results. Is it perfect? Nope, but not to bad.
Thanks for looking: (it is the last project at the bottom)
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/projectspage2.htm
--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com