cut sheets...

Hello,
What do you guy's use for cut sheet, I will be starting my new kitchen cabinet shortly and i'm trying to save time by figuring out what I need first (before cutting one piece at a time an assembling)
Thanks
Christian
Try a software program called CutList Pro. It's great.

Christian wrote:

I don't know what you're asking, actually...
You mean a cut list? Or how to handle a 4x8 piece of sheet goods?
If the former, make a complete drawing of the whole thing and lay it out making best use of the material for both economy after allowing for appearance.
If the latter, depends on what you have available to use...

I use CutList Plus http://cutlistplus.com/?wb001
Works well for me...
--
Regards,
Suggest a copy of Danny Proulx's "Building your own Kitchen Cabinets" book and a copy of Cutlist Plus software. Cheers, JG