Custom wood cutting board

I am looking to purchase a wood cutting board shaped like the State of Michigan.
That would be a two-piece board?
I use to sell boards shaped like the important part, but I think I finally broke the template. Keweenaw was a bit broader in scale than reality, though.

get a scroll saw, and print a map out on you computer glue it to the board and get to work stowy wrote:

how would you like a hand chopped bowl shaped like the state of Michigan? Blaine Berry 812-236-0858 master wood carver and wooden bowl maker!