Cross-cut sled

Looks like a very functional setup. I liked the through-holes for the clamps.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

thanks. I don't clamp everything I cut on it, but when you need to you really need to....

I use that sled for the majority of crosscuts in my shop.

Reply to
bridger

Can you please repost that PDF. It doesn't seem to be there anymore

Thanks,

Reply to
Bill

Can you repost those pics? can't seem to find them

thanks,

Reply to
Bill

I'm going to put this up soon.

My home DSL line is a test / development line, usually unrestricted at 6-8 megs. Unfortunately, tests of the latest stuff aren't going so well, so I'm stuck at 21.6 via dial up. 8^(

As soon as the DSL line is dependable, I'll add your ideas.

Thanks again! Barry

Reply to
B a r r y