Cross-Cut Miters Saw Blade Recommendation

I need a better blade for my delta miter saw (10"). It still has the l'cheapo original blade in it. I like my CMT combo blade for my table saw . CMT sells a Compound Miter Radial Blade; anyone use it/ like it?
Any recommendations?
Thanks.
I put a $10 60T Harbor Freight blade on my Delta 10" and it was a big improvement over the stock blade. I imagine an 80T Freud or CMT would be very nice indeed.
I didn't get really good cuts on my 12" until I went to the Forrest Chopmaster
Knothead wrote:

I have been using a Freud 80T on my 10" RAS for a few years now. It's getting pretty tired, so I gritted my teeth and bought the Forrest Chopmaster. OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo! Nice.     mahalo,     jo4hn
diddo on the ChopMaster, not a better blade on the market. I've used about, most of them, I work in a woodworking store.
Ken

I just got a new Freud industrial grade blade for my tablesaw, and put the 80-tooth Diablo in the miter saw. Only made one cut with it (for testing purposes), but it was as smooth as a baby's bottom, and it reduced the noise level of my miter saw by at least 1/2. I don't think I could possibly recommend Freud highly enough. Lots of guys like the Forrest blades as well, but I still haven't tried one out.
Aut inveniam viam aut faciam