CRAFTSMAN ROUTER CRAFTER LATHE On EBAY!

http://cgi.ebay.com/CRAFTSMAN-ROUTER-CRAFTER-LATHE_W0QQitemZ4402728574QQcategoryZ11704QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I am helping this group to tool up.No more I can`t do it because I don`t have the right tool! Now you can do wood turning without a lathe! No experiance needed,turn as good as the know it alls in the wreck now! MAKE $50.00 an hour with this cheap tool!
http://cgi.ebay.com/CRAFTSMAN-ROUTER-CRAFTER-LATHE_W0QQitemZ4402728574QQcategoryZ11704QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I am helping this group to tool up.No more I can`t do it because I don`t have the right tool! Now you can do wood turning without a lathe! No experiance needed,turn as good as the know it alls in the wreck now! MAKE $50.00 an hour with this cheap tool!
Don't bother.
http://cgi.ebay.com/CRAFTSMAN-ROUTER-CRAFTER-LATHE_W0QQitemZ4402728574QQcategoryZ11704QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone who buys from this fool is an idiot. 92% feedback is a JOKE and a SPAMMER no less