CRAFTSMAN ROUTER CRAFTER LATHE On EBAY!

am helping this group to tool up.No more I can`t do it because I don`t have the right tool! Now you can do wood turning without a lathe! No experiance needed,turn as good as the know it alls in the wreck now! MAKE $50.00 an hour with this cheap tool!

Reply to
toolsrus365

am helping this group to tool up.No more I can`t do it because I don`t have the right tool! Now you can do wood turning without a lathe! No experiance needed,turn as good as the know it alls in the wreck now! MAKE $50.00 an hour with this cheap tool!

Reply to
toolsrus365

am helping this group to tool up.No more I can`t do it because I don`t have the right tool! Now you can do wood turning without a lathe! No experiance needed,turn as good as the know it alls in the wreck now! MAKE $50.00 an hour with this cheap tool!

Reply to
toolsrus365

> I am helping this group to tool up.No more I can`t do it because I

Reply to
Leon

Anyone who buys from this fool is an idiot.

92% feedback is a JOKE and a SPAMMER no less
Reply to
Chris