Craftsman Align a Fence

Any idea who makes the "Align a Fence" for Sears. Would like a longer extrusion for the fence.

Not sure that they made the fence but my saw that came equipped with an Align a Fence and was manufactured by Ryobi. I think that all Craftsman products beginning with "315." are made by Ryobi. RM~
PS, Believe it or not, I purchased this saw almost 3 months ago and still have not turned it on. What few times I've needed a table saw in that time frame I've used my old one so I won't get the new one dirty. ; )

i barely used my butcher block for 2 months for the same reason <g>
randy

Tell the truth - you just didn't want to disturb that convenient flat surface that is so handy to plop stuff down on as you walk by...
--
-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com

You've got it, the new saw with two extension wings had more stuff to unload than the old saw with only one wing. ;(
not sure who makes the fence. I made some radical modifications to my craftsman saw. If interested I might be able to help you out.

Such as? I like mine fine the way it is, but am open to improvements. I changed my 24/24 to a 14/34; the previous owner replaced the motor, the switch, and the pulleys.
Have an old PowerKraft (Wards) tablesaw I mounted a Craftsman "Align a Fence 24/24" on without too much difficulty. Just picked up an older Powermatic 10" cabinet saw and was thinking of mounting the "Align a Fence" on it. Problem is the Powermatic is 28" from to back vs 27" on most "non-industrial" table saws. Result, need to add an inch to my fence or replace the extrusion with one that is an inch longer. Trying to save a buck for now.
MB