Craftsman Align a Fence

Any idea who makes the "Align a Fence" for Sears. Would like a longer extrusion for the fence.

Reply to
nevems2

Rob Mills

Reply to
William

i barely used my butcher block for 2 months for the same reason

randy

Reply to
xrongor

Tell the truth - you just didn't want to disturb that convenient flat surface that is so handy to plop stuff down on as you walk by...

Reply to
Mike Marlow

surface that is so handy to plop stuff down on as you walk by

Reply to
Rob Mills

Such as? I like mine fine the way it is, but am open to improvements. I changed my 24/24 to a 14/34; the previous owner replaced the motor, the switch, and the pulleys.

Reply to
toller

Have an old PowerKraft (Wards) tablesaw I mounted a Craftsman "Align a Fence

24/24" on without too much difficulty. Just picked up an older Powermatic 10" cabinet saw and was thinking of mounting the "Align a Fence" on it. Problem is the Powermatic is 28" from to back vs 27" on most "non-industrial" table saws. Result, need to add an inch to my fence or replace the extrusion with one that is an inch longer. Trying to save a buck for now.

MB

Reply to
nevems2