Cradle Pics in ABPW

Folks -
The wife cut down the file sizes and I have posted some more, ahem, economical shots of the cradle I built for my niece's newborn. The cradle was delivered on Thursday and Cody Mac Banks, all 7+ pounds of him showed bright'n'early on Saturday morning. 10 fingers, 10 toes and a grin as bright as tomorrow.
John Moorhead Lakeport, CA
PS: Where are the posts for ABPW filed? I did a search on Google, and the only alt.binaries NG is for sex. I know that the rec runs a close second, especially with the troll attacks, but ???? Where are they kept??