Counterbalance Loom

My daughter wishes to get a floor counterbalance loom to continue work learned in Art College. Being the "lets see what we can build" type, I suggested we try to find a plan and do-it-ourselves. My question to the group is, has anyone ever built a loom from a plan? Where did you locate the plan? Was it worth the effort? I am an intermediately skilled woodworker. Thanks for any help
I built a loom once. I used a smaller version and just copied it making everything larger as I went. ended up with the size the customer wanted.
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=counterbalance+loom+plans&btnG=Google+Search
I've built several counterbalance looms, but I never had any plans. Go and look at one, see how it works, take some measurements and make one with dimensions that meet the weavers needs. A counterbalance loom has the genius of simplicity. Any one with basic woodworking skills can make one.